1.Walla Walla General Hospital/Adventist Health
1025 S 2nd Ave
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsSurgery Centers
Walla Walla General Hospital has been serving the Walla Walla Valley since its founding in 1899. The 72-bed acute care facility and rural health clinic is a member of Adventist Health, with headquarte
2.Heart Clinics Northwest
401 W Poplar St
3.American Back Clinic
120 E Birch St
4.Student Health Options
534 S 3rd Ave Apt 16
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Service Organizations
5.Guthrie Clinic LTD
201 E Rees Ave
6.Wound Care Clinic
1025 S 2nd Ave
7.Whitman College Health Ctr
11 Merriam St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.