1007 Lowden St
2.Walla Walla Housing Authority
501 Cayuse St
Housing Consultants & Referral ServiceHuman Services OrganizationsApartmentsGovernment Offices
The Walla Walla Housing Authority is an independent public corporation that provides a variety of affordable housing opportunities and programs to low- and moderate-income families. It serves more tha
3.My Friends House Childcare
121 E Birch St
Child CareSocial Service Organizations
4.Public House 124
124 E Main St
Bar & GrillsTavernsBarsRestaurants
5.Bri Ton House
2221 Old Milton Hwy
Residential Care Facilities
6.Jubilee Coffee House
311 S Main St
7.Seed House Saloon
24 Touchet Gardena Rd
BarsFamily Style RestaurantsRestaurants
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.