General Dental Clinic
www.drjewson.net 5318 West Friendly Avenue, Greensboro, NC 27410 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Call Us For An Appointment Today.
1.Heath, David R DDS
2745 Old Hollow Rd
Dr. Heath is very unprofessional! I have been going to him for 7 yrs for routine cleanings every 6 mos. I have had xrays done promptly every 2 yrs. I have had no dental problems. On my last visit, he
2.North Point Dental Care
7842 N Point Blvd
DentistsRestaurantsMedical CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Salem Smiles Orthodontics
1063 W Northwest Blvd
I am very displeased with this office my child was currently a patient at this office and the their professionalism is horrible. The front desk help (who claims to be the orthodontist's husband) was v
4.Veronica S Walker DDS
428 W Mountain St
Overall, I love the whole office, and wouldn't go anywhere else! Totally pain-free, high-end tooth repair and maintenance. The dentist and staff are very welcoming and have a great attitude. I can't r
5.South, Gregory R DMD PA
112 Harmon Ln Ste A
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles.A standa
6.Biggerstaff Teresa G DDS MD
900 Old Winston Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr Teresa Biggerstaff and her staff are located at 900 Old Winston Rd, Suite 204 in Kernersville NC. Dr Biggerstaff is board certified in oral & maxilloficial surgery and fellowship trained in facial
7.Smiles By Design
406 W Mountain St
Smiles by Design of Kernersville, NC has been providing outstanding dental care to the Triad and surrounding areas for nearly 30 years. We specialize in general, family, and cosmetic dentistry. We rec
General Dental Clinic
www.runumb.net 1480 Rymco Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27103 Have Confidence In Your Smile.Local Dental Health Pros. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future