101 Westminster Hwy, Westminster, SC, 29693 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Aspen DentalServing the Walhalla, SC area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
3517 Clemson Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Do not go to this place !!! They charges are twice in compare to other dentist in the area and they charge you franchise rate. I paid over $340 for two cleanings after insurance....
128 Rolling Hills Cir
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I went to get a set of dentures,I could not afford so I got a loan I wanted the best,Dr G. did a great job I was so happy with them! But I went to him one day not long after I had them because they be
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.