Serving the Waldorf area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
177 Saint Patricks Dr
2.Multi-Specialty Health Care
3261 Old Washington Rd Ste 2011
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.ProFlex Physical Therapy Waldorf
10 Saint Patricks Dr Ste 401
Medical ClinicsOccupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
4.MedExpress Urgent Care
3225 Crain Hwy
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
As a neighborhood medical center, MedExpress offers a broad scope of urgent care, employer health and basic wellness and prevention services and coordinates care with other area health care providers.More Nearby Locations »
70 Industrial Park Dr Ste 1d
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
6.Waldorf Family Medical Center
10 Saint Patricks Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Medstar Women S Health Center
11340 Pembrooke Sq
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Waldorf area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.