177 Saint Patricks Dr
2.Multi-Specialty Health Care
3261 Old Washington Rd Ste 2011
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.ProFlex Physical Therapy Waldorf
10 Saint Patricks Dr Ste 401
Medical ClinicsOccupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
70 Industrial Park Dr Ste 1d
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
5.Waldorf Family Medical Center
10 Saint Patricks Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Medstar Women S Health Center
11340 Pembrooke Sq
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
11637 Terrace Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.