1.Hub Cap Heaven
3514 Old Silver Hill Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels
needed to purchase two wheels and a tire...NO ONE HAD THE WHEELS EXCEPT THESE GUYS ...went to their small shop that looks not the best from the outside but soon as you walked inside it had more wheels
2.Hub Cap Heaven
2806 Popkins Ln
Automobile Parts & Supplies-Used & Rebuilt-Wholesale & ManufacturersUsed & Rebuilt Auto Parts
3.Hubcap Heaven & Wheels
7781 Landover Rd
WheelsTire DealersHub Caps
9201 Doris Dr
6545 Annapolis Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.