1.Waldorf Endoscopy Center
3510 Old Washington Rd
I was nervous to have my first colonoscopy, but this clinic, along with Dr Kularatna from GI Associates, made the whole procedure easier than I ever expected. They were professional and kept me well-i
2.United Medical Center
1310 Southern Ave SE
Surgery CentersHospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
This is a sad commentary of hospitals serving Black people. Many seems uninterested lack motivation and appear to expect all a black people to be poor uneducated and not used to quality care. It is sa
3.Southern Maryland Hospital
7503 Surratts Rd
As the largest healthcare provider in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region, MedStars 10 hospitals, the MedStar Health Research Institute, MedStar Medical Group, and our other programs and service
4.Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
9300 Dewitt Loop
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical Centers
5.Fort Washington Hospital
11711 Livingston Rd
why is it that only ONE Dr is in the emergency room when the emergency room is equipted with all those beds and Paitients have to lay in agony for hours before they are given any consideration or medi
6.Guardian Angel Home Health, Inc
211 North Union Street, Suite 100
7.St Elizabeth's Hospital
1100 Alabama Ave SE
HospitalsPsychological ClinicsMental Health Services
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.