1.St Charles Family Dental
173 Saint Patricks Dr Ste 204
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is the worst dentist I've ever been to.
2.Dentist In Waldorf Group
2089 Crain Hwy
3.King Oral Surgery
11885 Holly Ln Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.King Michael A Dds
11885 Holly Ln
5.P & R
11855 Holly Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Yaromyr Y Oryshkevych, DDS
605 Post Office Rd Ste 203
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Greater Maryland Dental Partners
2955 Crain Hwy Ste O
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future