Serving the Waldorf area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Silberman Dental Group Enhancing Smiles
3450 Old Washington Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
At the Silberman Dental Group in Waldorf, MD, our goal is to give our patients an exceptional dental experience. Oral health is an important part of overall health, including oral cancer screening and
2.Larry Ivan Vass, D.D.S.
12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 101
At Larry Ivan Vass, D.D.S., our mission is to provide you and your family a quality dental care in a relaxed atmosphere. We offer a wide range of dental services to help you achieve the beautiful and
3.St Charles Family Dental
173 Saint Patricks Dr Ste 204
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This is the worst dentist I've ever been to.
4.Dentist In Waldorf Group
2089 Crain Hwy
5.King Oral Surgery
11885 Holly Ln Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.P & R
11855 Holly Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Yaromyr Y Oryshkevych, DDS
605 Post Office Rd Ste 203
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Waldorf area. Find Dentists You Can Smile About.Fast, Easy & Free. Call Us Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future