1.R-S Auto Works
2150 Atlantic Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2966 Atlantic Hwy
3.Sullivan Tire & Auto Service
480 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range of
4.Don Foshay's Discount Tire & Alignment
5 Williams Plz
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingBrake Repair
5.Eastern Tire & Auto Service Inc.
70 Park St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I have been going to Eastern Tire for nearly 20 years and have found them to be very helpful, accommodating and very reasonable. Thank You for all your help over the years Alvin and Eastern Tire.Sylv
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.