1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Leimeister Crane and Tree Service
6950 Hill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceCranesConstruction & Building EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
Leimeister Crane Service can handle all your crane and tree service needs in a prompt and quality manner. Leimeister Crane Service is a family-owned tree and crane service with more than 40 years of e
3.Ninke Lawn Service, Inc
Po Box 1826
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
4.M&T Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
5.Tj's Lawncare & Landscaping
807 Glendale Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
TJ Lawncare & Landscaping has been locally owned & operated in the Ottawa county for nearly 15 years. They do complete lawn care service, but in addition take care of trees, shrubs & Perennials. They
6.Fast Eddy's Grounds MaintenanceServing the Wakeman, OH area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
worst ever, killed trees , smashed into air conditioners, only shovel half walks ,if at all an half parking lot.never salt an only show up half time
7.Cardinal Power Sales LtdServing the Wakeman, OH area
Lawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesConstruction & Building EquipmentRental Service Stores & YardsLawn Mowers
Got a big job to do, but don't have the tools to do it? Cardinal Power Sales has got them all. We sell service and rent equipment. We are located in Lexington, Ohio. * Skidsteer & Attachments * Mini E
Wakeman Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.