Central New England Endodontics
67 Highland St, Worcester, MA, 01609
1.American Dental Partners
401 Edgewater Pl Ste 430
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.American Dental Partners
201 Edgewater Dr
3.Atlantic Dental Partners
214 Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Great Hill Dental Partners, LLC
20 Holland St
Implant DentistryDental HygienistsDentistsPeriodontists
800 Boylston St Ste 200
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
This is the A team of doctors. Highly recommended. Go see Dr. Cardenas for anything...she is great....and a super nice person.
6.Burba Dental Partners
129 Highland Ave
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We are excited to announce that Dr. Randall Burba has earned Accredited member status in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), showcasing his commitment to excellence in the dental profes
7.Martins Dental Partners
130 Cabot St
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Serving the Wakefield area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future