Serving the Wake Forest area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.New South Landscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceGrading ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Mr. Kevin Weeks is a Graduate of NC State University majoring in the Agricultural Sciences and Agricultural Business. He began business as New South Landscaping, Inc. in 1988, out of an artistic abili
3.Southern Lawns Of Raleigh LLC
5003 Falls Of Neuse Rd
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsFence RepairLandscape Designers & Consultants
Visit our website
Larry always listens to his customers and his staff produces great results. Our lawn looks amazing!
4.Fairway Green Lawn Care
140 Rupert Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingGardenersFertilizing Services
Awesome company. Very professional and polite. My lawn looks the best it's ever looked. Very pleased.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Jones Pressure Washing And Landscaping
9000 Sauls Road
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & Services
7.Red Mill Landscape & Nursery
4517 Red Mill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesMulches
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.