1.Dr. Surachat Chatkupt, MD
4643b Waimea Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Kauai Community Health
4643 Waimea Rd
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
4643 Waimea Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsHealth InsuranceHospitalsClinics
Hawaii families have trusted their care to Kaiser Permanente for nearly 60 years. We exist to provide affordable, high-quality healthcare services to improve the health of our members and the communit
5.Alive! Body & Soul
5245A Kaehulua Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Established in 2005, the business offers Alternative Medicine and Wellness Products.
6.West Kauai Clinic
4353 Waialo Rd
7.Dillberg Integrated Healthcare
2711 Ala Kinoiki
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.