www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.The Tire Shop
94-233 Leonui St
2.Mike's Tire Shop
821 Bannister St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Ewa Repair Shop Inc
94-303 Waipahu St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake Repair
238 Sand Island Access Rd Ste R6
Automobile AccessoriesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Parts, Supplies & Accessories-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
Best rim and tire place in Hawaii
87-1790 Farrington Hwy
1000 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 100
Supermarkets & Super StoresPharmaciesGeneral Merchandise-WholesaleTire Dealers
One-Year Sam's Club Savings Membership with a $10 Gift Card
98-180 Kamehameha Hwy
Department StoresTire DealersMajor AppliancesClothing Stores
Waianae Tire Shops
HelloBusiness.com Tire Shops - 30% offFast business lookup Waianae
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.