Hercules Tire Sales
10130 E 51st St, Tulsa, OK, 74146
1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
410 S Dewey Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Garys Tire Service
313 Blake Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
510 W Cherokee St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Wagoner O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional partMore Nearby Locations »
4.Perfection Auto Body and Tire
2000 W Highway 51
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
we have been serving the auto repair, and tire needs of customers since 2004 for auto body repairs and 2010 for tires.
5.Wade's Chassis Shop
76859 S 275 Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTire Dealers
503 N 32nd St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck AccessoriesTrailer Hitches
Everyone there is very friendly and they know what they are doing and will always go the extra mile for their customers.More Nearby Locations »
7.Danny's Muffler & Tire Inc
1501 E Downing St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Visit our website
Serving Tahlequah, Muskogee, Fort Gibson, Stillwell, Keys, And Surrounding Areas Since 1972. Tires, Wheels, Custom Exhuast And More!
Tahlequah New Tires
www.dannysmufflerandtire.net 1501 East Downing Street,, Tahlequah, OK 74464 Wide Selection To Meet Your Needs!Call Now For Inventory & Pricing
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.