Call A Pro
Serving the Wagner area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Loren's Auto Unlocking Svc
712 S Iowa St
Locks & Locksmiths
Welcome to Loren's Auto Unlocking Service, a mobile locksmith in Mitchell, SD providing service in Mitchell and the surrounding area.Loren's Auto Unlocking Service is a locally owned and operated mobi
300 W 4th St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringKeysSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Hansen Locksmithing has provided lock repairs, installations, and lockouts to the Yankton area for 23 years. We provide free local estimates and services at reasonable rates for both residential and b
6.Auto Unlock Locksmithing
1915 Broadway Ave # 2
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesTowing
It was 10 pm and cold. He was there within minutes~ SUPER fast and the time it took him to open it was even faster! Speedy Gonzales! BUT his customer service skills is the reason why i am taking the
Call A Pro
Serving the Wagner area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.