507 Ash Ave NW
2.Steve's Alignment & Auto Repair
323 Jefferson St S
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
194 Elm Ave NE
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto TransmissionTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
4.Heartland Tire Inc
802 Ash Ave NE
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I invite you to come meet your local full service Goodyear location. We can handle any of your automotive needs from changing out a light bulb to pulling an engine. We really shine and specialize in t
5.Deblieck's Budget Auto Lube & Tire
1006 1st St E
Tire DealersAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Repair & Service
6.Verndale Tire & Storage
11 Eastside Dr
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We buy all our tires here for our 4 vehicles. They are used tires but still in good shape!! So nice to have a place like this close by.
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.