City Tire & Battery Co
1502 S Valley Mills Dr, Waco, TX, 76711
1.The Poor Mans Tire Co
1500 La Salle Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Lone Star Tire
1701 E Waco Dr, Waco, TX, 76704
Please try reloading the page.
Our company has been purchasing tires from Jerry's Tire House for many years, and we always find them to be friendly, professional, and knowledgeable about their products and services. Highly recommend for quick service and fair pricing.
My husband went there to get a tire changed, and the guy said that the tire was a good and not even 30 miles on it and it blew out and damaged my truck, they said that it's not there problem and can only give a discount on a used tire. Never will we go there again.
I will never go back. They quoted me a price on tire yesterday. When I went back the next day to get them the quote went up $200. The man said he put the quote on the back of the business card he gave me. I called him out on it because there wasn't any writing on the card. Just lost a sell. Went some where else and got better tires cheaper.
No honesty or integrity here. They break your equipment/vehicle and aren't Man enough to stand behind it.I left a number to call me so we could work out a fair plan to fix the problem but the owner just ducks and dodges me.MAN UP !
Friendly, courteous service on a minor issue. Thanks GCR
Fast MOBILE roadside service to change a tire. We bought 4 new tires from them after following the service truck back to business location. Saved us time and money. So polite. Highly recommend.
They treated me so well they have a customer for life!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.