Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Serving the Waco area.
1.Jason's Lawn Care & Landscaping, Inc
301b S Robinson Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServicePest Control ServicesLawn Maintenance
2.Jason's Lawn Care & Landscaping
11654 Chapel Rd
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnGardeners
3.Jason's Lawn Care & Landscpg
104 Thompson Cir
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
The lawn mowing and weeding seems good. But their accounting and business practices are not so good (which is why I give them 2 stars). I called them to get a price on mowing my yard (and about 6 othe
4.Jason's Lawn & Landscape
PO Box 878
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
For over 26 years, we have proudly served Lorena, Hewitt, Waco, and surrounding areas. You can expect prompt and professional lawn care including mowing, trimming, blowing, and edging. Jason's Lawn Ca
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.