1.Providence Health Center
6901 Medical Pkwy
HospitalsMedical ClinicsSurgery CentersEmergency Care Facilities
They have always given the best care to my Son, myself and other family members. The best hospital by far
2.Hillcrest Health System
100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
3.VA Medical Center
4800 Memorial Dr
4547 Lake Shore Dr
5.Planned Parenthood - Mary Ruth Duncan Women's Health Center
1121 Ross Ave Suite B
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Waco, TX for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
6.Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center-Herring Avenue Campus
3000 Herring Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHospitals
7.Providence Mri Ctr
6901 Medical Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsHospitals
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.