Serving the Waco area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
114 S 3rd St Rd
Floor MaterialsRestaurant Equipment-Repair & ServiceEmbroideryAntique Repair & Restoration
Outstanding service. Larry takes his time to do the job right. He repaired an antique vanity with a pivoting mirror by manufacturing parts to fit. He uses the best equipment and supplies to make su
2.The Home Depot
5605 W Waco Dr
Insulation ContractorsBuilding MaterialsFloor MaterialsGarage Doors & Openers
Reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 20% with installed Energy Star qualified Radiant Barrier and attic insulation, which can reduce energy costs and improve year-round comfort in your home. We mMore Nearby Locations »
3.Home Place Interiors
523 Lake Air Dr
Carpet & Rug DealersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceHardwood Floors
Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm. Saturday 10am-2pm
4.Dakoda's Custom Home Care & Repair
2021 Parrott Ave
General ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPainting ContractorsReal Estate Developers
Dakoda's Custom Homes has done several jobs for me. His personal touch and attention to details was invaluable to me. Thank you Dakoda for caring about my home like it was your very own.
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
6.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
102 Sunset Blvd
Floor MaterialsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceInterior Designers & Decorators
Visit our website
Home Improvement Pros!
www.services-connect.com All Renovations & Repairs!Local Licensed Experts. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?