Save On Energy
Serving the Waco area. Shop TX Energy Rates & CompareSwitch Providers & You Could Save!
1.Hensel Electric Co.
501 Towne Oaks Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSmall Appliance RepairGeneral ContractorsLightning Protection Equipment
Excellent work done in my home. I had a whole list that needed done. I am very pleased with this company and the job they did for me. I will definitely call them again. BMathias
2.Whole Armor Electric
Electric CompaniesLighting Maintenance ServiceElectriciansLighting Contractors
Great service! Same-day appointment. Arrived exactly when he said he would. Clearly explained the problem and repair options. Reasonably priced. I highly recommend this company!
3.NEI Nemmer Electric Company
300 S 20th St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelecommunications-Equipment & Supply
Located in Waco, Texas, Nemmer Electric has been serving Central Texas since 1974.Our reputation for excellence, as well as being customer focused, is what has led us to become the premier electrical
4.Ambit Energy Consultant
424 Clay Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Save Money On Your Electric Bill No Switch Fees Fixed Rate or Variable Plans Call For Rates Best Travel Awards In The Industry! Residential, Commercial,and Industrial Electricity. We Offer Incredible
5.Texas Energy Aggregation
1708 Austin Ave
3620 Franklin Ave
Electric CompaniesMore Nearby Locations »
7.Texas Energy & Automation Management Soutions
2025 S 12th St
Get DISH® 2-Year Price
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal Price Lock Starting at $49.99/moStarting at $49.99/mo for 2 Years!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.