Please try reloading the page.
Dr Rodrigo is an excellent Doctor whom I would recommend Highly to anyone that needs his services. Even my primary Dr Rainey was impressed the way he takes care of his patients. It wouldn't hurt all Doctors to listen to their patients about the patient's symptoms.
He is a very good doctor he will try best treatment for you if first time dont work he will keep trying till it does
I really love the staff and Dr. Carpenter. I will recommend them to anyone. They are the best!!!!!!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.