Serving the Waco area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment! More Info
2320 W Loop 340
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
1601 Walton Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsEndodontists
Get quality general dental care for your children today! 97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kidMore Nearby Locations »
3.Steven T. Cutbirth DDS
1613 Lake Success Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Hygienists
I have a really busy lifestyle and an extremely hectic schedule. IV Sedation in Dr. Cutbirth's office allowed me to consolidate a lot of dental work into just a few appointments. This really helped my
4.Saddle Creek Dental
10104 Saddle Creek Rd
Amazing Dentist and staff. Very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend this office to anyone
5.J. Scott Jones DDS
6400 Cobbs Dr Ste 600
PeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Jones is professional and puts you at ease. Great staff, warm and caring. No one wants to need treatment but if you have to have then you want experienced, professionals to take care of you!!!
6.Today's Family Dental
715 N 64th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I also had to return due to dry socket, and actually saw Dr. Quigly because Dr.Williams was out. I went in crying in pain, and after he dressed the socket it eased off and has continued to heal really
7.Brazos Family Dentistry
3620 Scroggins Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I saw Dr Crystall and her and the staff were amazing. I had great experience with the 2 crowns I needed and they were ready the next day. HIGHLY recommended.
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future