1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Greener Days Hydroseeding LLCServing the Voorheesville, NY area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsHydroseeding
Free Liquid Lawn Fertilization!!!
Greener Days is a locally owned and operated business. Greener Days is a company started to serve the Hydroseeding needs of the Albany,Americus and Columbus areas. What is Hydroseeding???? Hydroseedin
721 Luther Rd
Lawn MaintenanceExcavation ContractorsBuilding ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Create the yard of your dreams with services from Mazurowski Enterprises. Since 2007, our company in East Greenbush, New York, has provided residential and commercial hydroseeding services, including
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Grass looks great. The service they are offering is definitely worth it. I am well pleased with everything.More Nearby Locations »
5.Grassland Equipment & Irrigation Corporation - ...
892 Troy Schenectady Rd
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn Maintenance
Grassland Equipment & Irrigation Corporation has been a TORO distributor since 1961. The company s main headquarters is in Latham, N.Y. The company s parts, service and irrigation divisions have recei
23 north grandview terr
Drainage ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHydroseeding
We are a simple solution to getting your weekend back.
25 Walker Way Unit 3B
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.