Growing Smiles of Voorhees
2140 Voorhees Town Ctr, Voorhees, NJ, 08043 Your Family's Home For Gentle Dental Care
1.Growing Smiles of Voorhees
2140 Voorhees Town Ctr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Click for Coupon+1more
Our mission is to provide an environment where kids feel comfortable, safe, and excited to learn about their oral health. We provide a full range of general dental treatments for adults too, from chec
2.James B Soffer DDS, PA
26 Kings Hwy W
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
The Soffer Dental Office has been creating and maintaining beautiful smiles for the south Jersey /Philadelphia community, in the same location, for over 50 years. Started by Dr. Benjamin Soffer in 195
3.Andrew J. Dietz DDS PA
17 White Horse Pike
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
It is never a happy time if you need dentures...but this Dentist is very skilled, and his staff is so friendly you will feel like a member of the family. They have always been sensitive and understan
4.Oskowiak Family Dentistry
19 E Evesham Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
5.Barry L Kliger DDS
1 Britton Pl Ste 5
DentistsDentists Referral & Information ServiceOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
We have helped thousands of people achieve and maintain excellent oral health by utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We feature a full array of dental services including restorative preventive and
6.Westfall Christopher Dmd
205 Voorhees Town Ctr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Stafford Dental Group
1307 White Horse Rd
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
My Dentist Dr George Kourakin
16 W Vine St, Millville, NJ, 08332
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future