Haddon Oral Surgeons PA
475 Old Marlton Pike W Ste E, Marlton, NJ, 08053 Practice Limited to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1.American Dental Care
61 S Black Horse Pike
DentistsPeriodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.American Dental Care, P.C.
1450 Clements Bridge Rd
3.American Dental Care
722 Market St
4.American Dental Care
9229 Roosevelt Blvd
5.American Family Dental Care PC
301 E City Ave Ste G5
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I would recommend this place. Very helpful and professional staff and doctor. They were able to see me on the same day since I was in pain and took care of me.
6.American Family Dental Care Pc
15 Presidential Blvd Ste 303
7.American Dental Care Pc
6780 Market St
Dr. Richard Bernstein Dentistry
1401 Marlton Pike W, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002 Creating Beautiful Smiles For Over 30 Years.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future