1.Ratvasky Auto Service
286 Creek Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
HIGHLY recommend!My dad and I have both been going to Ratvasky's for years, ALWAYS leaving satisfied. Often times the employees work with you on fixing extra things for little charge - at first I thou
2.Swartz Repair Service
950 Leesburg Station Rd
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
3.Harding Tire Service
3159 New Butler Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Repair & Service
Great and fast service. I will definitely go back for all my tire needs. They are very friendly also
4.Tires For Less
1983 Leesburg Grove City Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & LubeWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
Fast Friendly Service. Couldn't Be Happier.
2410 E State St
6.McCoy Tire & Service
401 S Mill St
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & Service
McCoy Tire and Service is a full service tire dealer featuring Goodyear tires. From passenger to farm to truck tires we cover it all. Our auto repair service department performs state inspections, ali
533 Taylor St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.