538 Olive Ave Ste B, Vista, CA, 92083
1.Vista Brake & Smog
711 S Santa Fe Ave
Tire DealersBattery SuppliesBattery StorageAuto Repair & Service
Visit our website
These guys are awesome! A good friend referred me to them a few years ago after years of trying out a bunch of dishonest mechanics. My wife and I finally feel like we found an honest mechanic that tryMore Nearby Locations »
2.Evans Tire & Service Centers
2070 Hacienda Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
If you live in the San Diego County area and need automotive services, bring your vehicle to one of the 18 family owned and operated Evans Tire & Service Centers in the San Diego region. We are the plMore Nearby Locations »
538 Olive Ave Ste B
4.HRE Performance Wheeles
2611 Commerce Way
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersWheels
2450 S Melrose Dr
Discount Tire is your leading tire and wheel dealer in Vista, CA. Visit your local Discount Tire store and discover the best in tire and wheel service.More Nearby Locations »
6.Big O Tires
636 S Santa Fe Ave
Tire DealersWheelsBrake RepairAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1800 University Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
Welch's Tire Auto Center
3724 Main St, San Diego, CA, 92113
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.