1.George Braithwaite DMD
630 Alta Vista Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontistsDental Clinics
He's the best dentist I ever had -- and I've been to many since he left this area 20 years ago. I was so flustered over expensive work I had done. The doc was gracious and kind, as I remembered him
2.Smith Randall W DDS
707 Pier View Way
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsImplant DentistryEndodontists
Every smile is precious, and with good dental hygiene and proper care, your smile will stay vibrant and bright from your salad days well into your golden years. At Randall W. Smith DDS, we know that t
3.The Village Dental Center
8895 Lawrence Welk Dr Ste G
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceDentists
4.Wright William E DDS
520 W Vista Way
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
145 Cedar Rd Ste C
EndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I just wanted to thank Dr. Sherman and staff for taking such good care of me. They are some of the nicest people around and are extremely gifted at their profession. Dr. Sherman was very knowledgeable
6.Jenkins David DDS
161 Thunder Dr Ste 208
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was really worried about my teeth in that I hadn't been to the dentist in over 10 years. Dr. Jenkins and his nurses never scolded me . They explained everything, answered all my questions, and wor
7.Roncone Ronald M DDS
221 Main St Ste 100
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontists
Doctor Roncone has a powerful staff and he and his team see each person as if they were the only person at that time. I had my teeth straightened and it was a great help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.