Protech Your Home
Serving the Visalia area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.J & D Lighting And Alarm
1145 E Acequia Ave
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceVacuum Cleaning SystemsVacuum Cleaners-Household-DealersFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
* Since 1977, J & D Alarm, a Locally Owned and Operated Alarm Company Has Been Providing that Extra Sense of Security that Makes It Possible to Sleep Better at Night and Not to Worry While You are Awa
2.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.Valley Security & Alarm
1945 N Helm Ave Ste 102
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Highly recommend. Quality installation, professional technicians, and great service!
5.Fox's Spy OutletServing the Visalia, CA area
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsVideo Equipment & SuppliesPolice EquipmentSelf Defense Instruction & Equipment
Great store that sales all the Spy & Security equipment you could need. I bought a high quality video security system there that replaced the cheap wharehouse special I originally purchased.(What
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
7.Bay Alarm Company
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
Serving the Visalia area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.