1.Primow Landscape Maintenance
1245 W Sunnyside Ct
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
2.French Cut Landscape Maintenance
4215 W Ashland Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTrash HaulingGardeners
3.Tino's Landscape Maintenance & Yard Clean Up
4830 W College Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
4.Rios Landscape Maintenance
3208 W Delaware Ct
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
5.Kappy & Pop Landscape Maintenance Service
10266 S East Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
6.J&S Landscape Maintenance
33057 Road 156
7.Perfect Care Landscape Maintenance
482 Ranch Acre Dr
GardenersLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Perfect Care Landscape Maintenance is a professional organization, with an excellent reputation, and fully covered by Workman?s Compensation and liability insurance. Perfect Care has operated in the l
yp.MagicYellow.com Landscaping - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.