PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Visalia area.
1.Kaweah Delta Health Care District
126 S Floral St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Kaweah Delta Health Care District
1645 S Court St
Medical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsUrgent Care
3.Kaweah Delta Health Care District
201 S Locust St
Health & Wellness Products
The Kaweah Delta Health Care District has been providing a range of medical services for more than 40 years. The district is a political subdivision of the State of California. It offers treatment for
4.Kaweah Delta Health Care District
4945 W Cypress Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
5.Kaweah Delta Health Care District
216 S Johnson St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
6.Kaweah Delta Health Care DistrictServing the Visalia, CA area
Mental Health Clinics & InformationPhysicians & Surgeons
The Kaweah Delta Medical Center, located in Visalia, Calif., offers a range of health care, medical and nursing assistance services. The center is a part of the Kaweah Delta Health Care District. The
7.Kaweah Delta Health Care DistrictServing the Visalia, CA area
Health ClubsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsPhysical Fitness Consultants & TrainersExercise & Fitness Equipment
Altura Centers for Health
1101 N Cherry St, Tulare, CA, 93274
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.