A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Heartland Home Health Care
5041 Corporate Woods Dr Ste 200
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesHospicesNurses
Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, physical, occMore Nearby Locations »
2.A Heart Of Gold Home Health
3640 S Plaza Trl Ste 201
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospices
For over 20 years, Shanta worked in the hospital fields as a nurse. While in this environment, she watched many patients, especially seniors, leave the facility to return home but not necessarily retu
5580 Daniel Smith Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Virginia Beach Healthcare & Rehab Center
1801 Camelot Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation Services
We have been extremely happy with the services and staff at this facility. My grandfather was at this facility for over 7 weeks (after moving him from another facility around the corner). Our family
1217 Alliance Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
6.Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center
1004 Independence Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Newly renovated facility with great reputation and staff. Great care provided and small enough to have a family like atmosphere.
7.Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Bay Pointe
1148 First Colonial Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation Services
Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.