Salzberg Insurance Agency
249 E Little Creek Rd, Norfolk, VA, 23505
1.James River Insurance Co
4445 Corporation Ln
2.James River Payment Solutions
5295 Greenwich Rd Ste 102
Payroll ServiceBookkeepingAccounting Services
3.James River Grounds Management
5863 Hargrove St
4.James River Transportation
3141 Azalea Garden Rd
Buses-Charter & Rental
Founded in 1928, CAREY VIP Chauffeured Services is a transportation company that provides chauffeured services. It operates a fleet of sedans, limousines and motor coaches that is equipped with televi
5.James River Equipment
1716 S Park Ct Ste A
6.James River Barge Line LTD
508 E Indian River Rd
7.James River Remodeling
205 Lexington St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsFlooring ContractorsHome Improvements
Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Virginia Beach area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.