1.Choe Center for Facial Plastic Surgery
4400 Corporation Ln Ste 102
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Wow amazing! Dr. Choe and his staff are the "BEST" I had lower face and neck lift and I look great! I cannot say enough about how I was glad that I took the time to research doctors. It wa
2.LABS TO GO
5792 Northampton Blvd
Medical ClinicsBlood Testing & TypingDrug TestingPaternity Testing
Came in to get drug testing and some check up to check that am healthy to drive buses for a new job and this facility is Fast and clean can't complain they we're nice unlike other place's I've been t
3.Minor Emergency & Family Care
1368 N Great Neck Rd
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
One lipo-science profile
All the folks there are friendly, prompt service and experts in their field. You can't get better care!!!!
4.Thrive Proactive Health
2830 Virginia Beach Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
I have been suffering for almost 2 years from back pain after an accident. Since I have been at Thrive Proactive Health I have learned why I have not yet recover. The education and services provided a
5.Hubbard Plastic Surgery & Skin Enhancement
329 Phillip Ave
Medical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Several years ago, Dr. Hubbard fixed a botched breast augmentation done by another surgeon. Soon after, I went back for a rhinoplasty! I chose Dr. Hubbard because during each consult, he took his ti
6.Sentara Family Medicine Physicians
5320 Providence Rd Ste 301
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDrug Testing
I am a patient of Dr. Katherine Law. Scheduling an appointment is easy. I usually make mine through My Chart but I have called before. They usually can get me in the same day if I am having a problMore Nearby Locations »
7.TriCare Prime Health Clinic
2100 Lynnhaven Pkwy
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsNurses
This clinic is absolutely horrible. The staff is unprofessional and rude! They "don't know" answers to important medical questions regarding health and well being and refuse to even give a h
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.