Delta World Tire
1111 Gertsner Memorial Dr, Lake Charles, LA, 70601
1.State Line Truck Service
2390 Highway 109 S
Tire DealersTruck Service & Repair
2.State Line Truck Service
Hwy South St
Truck Service & RepairTire Dealers
3.Service Tire & Auto
3740 Highway 27 S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairBattery Storage
4.Aday Tire & Auto Service
106 W Roddam St
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Allied Discount Tire & Brake
1404 Ruth St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Mauriceville Tire & Lube
10047 Highway 62 N
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Oil & LubeWheels
Phillip and his crew are knowledgeable and very helpful. The selection could be a bit more broad, but hey it's a "mom and pop" tire shop.
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.