1.Our Lady Of Lourdes Cath Chr
500 Greentree Rd
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipClergy
2.Our Lady Of Lourdes Hospital
1 Brace Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Walgreens Pharmacy at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
1600 Haddon Ave Suite 100
PharmaciesConvenience StoresPhoto Finishing
Refill your prescriptions, shop health and beauty products, print photos and more at Walgreens. Pharmacy Hours: M-F 9am-5:30pm
4.Our Lady-Lourdes Scl-Nursing
1600 Haddon Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
Located in Camden, N.J., Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center is a 410-bed regional medical center that serves the residents of Southern New Jersey. It features a joint replacement facility with board-c
5.Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center Lab
501 N Haddon Ave
6.Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
130 Gaither Dr Ste 172
7.Our Lady Of Pompeii Church
4680 Dante Ave
Catholic ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
On an outing to see father John Corpi in Manahawkin Nj, six of us Ladies (5) from Ascension Churcfh in New Milford,NJ and my self a parishioner of St. Joseph's Church New MIlford/Oradell stopped to v
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.