General Dental Clinic
www.somerspointdental.net 43 Bethel Road, Somers Point, NJ 08244 Receive Dental Care From Experts.Call Our Clinic For An Appointment.
1.Dental Health Center
1772 E Oak Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Always on time seeing me...does not look for expensive treatment of patients...very cordial office...easy parking....pricing is very reasonable...very satisfied with the work performed.
2.Dental Wellness Center
1650 E Chestnut Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
630 S Brewster Rd Ste A2
We provide high quality advanced cosmetic and family dentistry for children and adults. We specialize in using preventative dentistry to create beautiful healthy smiles. Dr. Bencie and his team are pa
1035 E Landis Ave
OrthodontistsDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
The doctor is fantastic; however, the office staff is often curt and unwelcoming. They seem disgruntled or unhappy.
5.Dental Care of Vineland
1500 S Lincoln Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
this office is very friendly. they are very professional and caring. they are so modern and the office is beautiful! they even bake fresh cookies for you and give you coffee and water! i love it there
6.Rasner, Steven L, DDS
2106 W Landis Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
I have had to have a lot of dental work done in the last five years and I'm talking heavy duty stuff. Extraction so,root canals , bridges and implants. Looking back I know that I would not have let an
1103 W Sherman Ave
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
This place terrible! Staff are less then interested turning out bodies. No sense of humor and no bed side manner at all for any of them. I had to get a tooth filled and their "Endo" only came in 1 day
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future