Hire Local Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
1.Evans Electric, INC.
2450 S Hart Street Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
2.Frizzi's Heating & Air Conditioning
Heating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectriciansPlumbersAir Conditioning Service & Repair
3.Powermax ElectricServing the Vincennes, IN area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.All American Lighting SolutionsServing the Vincennes, IN area
Lighting ContractorsElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
This is an amazing company! They have great prices and fast delivery on everything. I will buy from them again for sure.
106 Eastwood Dr
After asking around about electricians in the area, a few of my medical/work colleagues recommended Rick. I gave him a call and left a message which was returned promptly. He came out and gave me a fa
1240 Bayou St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersFire Alarm Systems
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Electrician - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.