Obgyn Associates of Southern Indiana
1919 State Street, Suite 340, New Albany, IN, 47150
1.Thompson State Beauty & Barber Supply
523 N 7th St
Beauty Salon Equipment & SuppliesBeauty Supplies & EquipmentBeauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBarbers
2.Thompson Family Clinic
1201 Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
1037 N 8th St
Real Estate AgentsCommercial Real Estate
4.Thompson Paul Jr
1304 17th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Thompson Chevrolet Sales Inc
110 S Main St
New Car Dealers
617 E 3rd St
Business Coaches & Consultants
514 E Main St
InsuranceLife InsuranceHealth InsuranceAuto Insurance
Banet, Duane E
825 University Woods Dr Ste B, New Albany, IN, 47150
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.