1.Medical Center Of Vincennes Family Practice
406 N 1st St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Doctor Stine is the best doctor I have ever had. I won't trust anyone else. Even when he is booked, and we have to see one of the other docs or nps, he always checks in on us.
525 N 4th St
715 Wabash Ave
700 Willow St
Dialysis ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Medical Service OrganizationsClinics
5.The Rohrer Family Clinic
1027 Washington Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
6.Vincennes Ocular Ctr
414 Main St
Contact LensesClinicsOptometristsOptical Goods
You can trust our friendly, professional staff. Come see Dr. Bradley Keller, OD and Bill Hill, an optician with over 40 years experience.
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
650 Kimmell Rd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.