1911 S Heaton St, Knox, IN, 46534 Changing Smiles, Enriching Lives More Info
630 Kimmell Rd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
So clean, everyone is great! The hygienist was sweet as sugar, the guy at the front desk was very welcoming, the Dr was so nice and professional and the nurses were fabulous!
2.Aspen DentalServing the Vincennes, IN area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Richard, Andrew G, DDS
303 E Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.