localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
1.Bunks Tree ServiceServing the Villas, NJ area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
$30 Off Any Tree Removal Service With This Coupon
I used Bunks tree service after I saw what a good job they did at my neighbor's house. The work they did at my house was perfect. They treated my property as if it were their own. They did exactly wha
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Gerry's Lawn Care
212 42nd St
Sea Isle City,NJ
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPressure Washing Equipment & Services
Gerry's Lawn Care has been serving the Sea Isle City community since 2003, and we pride ourselves on the quality nature of our work. We will proudly handle all of your lawn and landscape needs to make
4.Donaghy S Lawn Maintenance
19 Cloverdale Ave
310 Beechwood Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsCarpentersBuilding Contractors
6.Jersey Coast Lawn Care & Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
7.Blades of Glory
310 W Main St
Cape May Court House,NJ
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.