Serving the Villa Ridge area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Signature Lawn Care Inc
PO Box 282
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Clean Cut Lawn Care
Po Box 86
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesDrainage ContractorsErosion ControlLandscape Designers & Consultants
3.Thriftycuts Lawn Care
860 Northridge Dr
"Save a Buck or Two!'
4.Cutting Acres Lawn Care
2350 Highway A
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
5.Sieve Lawn Care
202 Ridge Run Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
6.Green Yard Lawn Care
215 E Oak St
Landscaping & Lawn Services
7.Precision Lawn Care & Landscaping
8417 State Route 30
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizing Services
Totally fair price and you can tell the employees take pride in there work! I would recommend using them for sure!
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.