1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Mow It All
10s264 Schoger Dr Ste 1
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConcrete Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.MS Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Want a lush, green lawn that will make your neighbors jealous? MS Lawn Care of , is your premier choice for lawn care. We provide great year-round lawn services at affordable prices. At MS Lawn Care,
6.Affordable Lawn & Home Care
415 Lyman St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Affordable Lawn and Home Care is a family owned business that has been serving Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Winfield, Carol Stream, & West Chicago for over 27 years. We are a lawn mowing company that provides
7.Avalanche Snowplowing & Landscaping
424 Prospect Ave
Snow Removal ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Very time efficient on removing the snow from my driveway and very polite. Also hired this company to remove my trees and redo my landscaping needs.
Villa Park Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.