Serving the Villa Park area.
ElectriciansLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Great service! The electrician who installed my ceiling fans was very professional, efficient and friendly. He cleaned up completely and left no trash. I will certainly call Johnny Electric for a
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Trout Electric is outstanding. Garrett and his team were thorough in their troubleshooting, identified our problems, and fixed them promptly. They did such a good job they actually found additional is
3.Green Electric Solutions
ElectriciansSolar Energy Research & DevelopmentSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersBuilding Contractors
Joe the electrician was great. He is an ex navy vet like myself and was very experienced and finished the job quickly. I was able to watch my Monday night football game with the electricity back on.
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsLighting Contractors
It was my pleasure to meet Wayne whose knowledge and professionalism was impressive. This gentleman came to fix our tripping circuits that were so troublesome in our house. He corrected the wrong orig
5.Safe-Way Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Do it Right! Do it the Safe-Way! Quality-Value-Service-Low Flat Rate Pricing-No Overtime Charge! Evenings- Weekends & Holidays All Work Guaranteed in Writing-Lifetime Warranty-No Job Too Small Call No
1216 W Barkley Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric MotorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Safe-Way Electric Co
Serving the Villa Park area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.