Sterling Family Dental
107 E Holly Ave Ste 9, Sterling, VA, 20164 Our goal. Your smile.
8150 Leesburg Pike Ste 920
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Areas of Practice Crowns One-Hour Crowns Implant Crowns Bridges Fillings Gum Disease Treatments Tooth Extractions Veneers White Fillings Ceramic Inlays Ceramic Onlays Teeth Whitening Oral Cancer Scree
1500 Cornerside Blvd Ste 500
PeriodontistsDentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
301 Maple Ave W Ste 300
I received a postcard from Virginia dental care. I was interested to know more of the announced Swedish preventive care offered by the doctor. I discovered a well design and state of the art prac
4.Henon, James P, DDS
120 Beulah Rd NE
5.Dr. Barry D. Laurent D.D.S.
8292 Old Courthouse Rd Ste B
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Barry Laurent and his staff are dedicated to giving patients beautiful smiles that can change their lives for the better. When you have beautiful, straight, bright white teeth, you just naturally
6.Drs. Christopher, Favagehi & Traboulsi
313 Park Ave
We at our dental office hereby adhere to render one of the best in class dental treatments to the community residing in city of Falls Church, Virginia. Our philosophy is to meet and exceed our patient
7.Kool Smiles of Falls Church
6537 Arlington Blvd
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Buena experiencia la de hoy la señorita ;Ana Bermudez fue muy amable con mi hija , se los recomiendo el ambiente es tranquilo .More Nearby Locations »
Richard Cottrell, DDS and Associates
11060 Smile Way, King George, VA, 22485
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future